Gen 3 digital recorder for connecting up to four or eight analogue and digital cameras for use in buses and trains. Sound tracks can also be recorded with an optional audio interface. In addition, the DIRECS is available with a CAN bus interface.
- Recording of analogue camera signals
- External GNNS reception module (satellite navigation e.g. GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO) can be optionally connected
- External communication module (LTE/4G/3G/WLAN) can be optionally connected
- Recording of additional data (audio, event data, IBIS …)
- Complies with IBIS VDV300 and IBIS IP in line with VDV301
- Heavy duty fanless housing
- Designed for operation in road and rail vehicles